Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Want to look your best for less?

Now if you have been following along I am on a mission to put some color in my closet this fall! Seriously I now have two shirts in my closet that are not black or white and am on a mission to make my closet pop by September. While shopping at Jc Penny I saw a brand that is worth mentioning-B Wear. Although I want to dress in all the latest fashions my wallet just does not allow to spend thousands on clothes so B Wear is going to be my go to brand for fall. I saw tons of styles that are in the magazine and hot with all the stars for a fraction of the price. I am in love with all the belted coats, sweaters, and ruffles! The quality and detail on the clothes is worth every penny-as you know I am a stickler for clothes that last and stitching that will hold up more than two washes (and of course one silly toddler pulling on every button and sleeve). The B Wear line is available online and in stores at Jc Penny's. Keeping up with my black & white theme here is the shirt you will have a chance to win:





4 comments:

  1. Sorry I accidentally put my email for my twitter name in the extra info (it's late here lol) I am astroqueen67 on twitter Holly Hennessy Swint astroqueen67@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow on GFC under michelevi

    boylaneely at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great contest!
    bahjeep@aol.com

    ReplyDelete